Growing up I always wanted to find a place to call home. In 2011 I was an exchange student in China. After graduating high school I moved to the northwest and attended North Idaho College. Being outdoors, hiking and enjoying the activities Hayden lake offers is where you will find me in my free time with my two-year-old dog Kai. My goal with my clients is to build the trust and relationship that will last a lifetime. For all your real estate needs.
· In 2011 I became an eagle scout with Troop 16 in Parker Colorado.
· Was an exchange student in Chengdu China learning Mandarin.
· Attended North Idaho College 2012-2017 for business management and earning a certificate in entrepreneurship in the spring of 2018.
· I was in the financial industry for a year at a local credit union while going to North Idaho College.
· I spent two years in producing high volumes of recycled metals, managing shipments and directing fellow employees of needed tasks to ensure tasks were done correctly and in a timely matter.
· As a part-time job, I oversaw productivity at the bottling facility. Involving finding the lowest price for the best service
Following the golden rule is how I want all my customers and clients to feel like I provided them.