I’m a Coeur d’Alene native, and I raised my family here. I truly believe this region, and our community are the best!
- I have extensive knowledge of the area and all it has to offer for both living and recreational opportunities. I’m familiar with the school districts as well as many of the private schools.
- I grew up around the residential building industry with both my father and father-in law being residential builders in Coeur d’ Alene.
- I’m a homeowner and a landlord.
- Small business owner for 12 years.
- Physical Therapist Assistant for 5 years working in sports and women’s health.
- Most recently, as I’m an entrepreneur at heart I decided to follow my passion for real estate and become a real estate agent with Coldwell Banker Schneidmiller Realty.
- My mission: To help my clients in realizing their dreams of home ownership in the beautiful Northwest. I am personally invested in making the transaction as smooth as possible. This is more than just a business transaction, it’s a personal one. It’s your home – your haven, and it’s where memories are made. I look forward to being a part of that journey with you.
- My morning kickstart: Elevated almond milk matcha latte – now you’re curious…
- Foodie at heart – searching for the best pizza in town, and new up and coming restaurants.
- Personal health and wellness are priorities- Yoga anyone?
- Recent favorite book: “Big Magic”, Elizabeth Gilbert
- I love a good life hack- ex: Sheet pan dinners are the best!!
- I love a good rom-com
- Favorite outdoor activities: hiking, skiing, paddle boarding
I so look forward to meeting you soon and being a part of your Northwest adventure!
All the best,
If you are a Seller...
If you are a Buyer...