Reshel is a specialist when it comes to buying or selling success in North Idaho. Search all homes for sale on my REALTOR site. Contact me today, I am on a Team of Licensed Agents that can help you in all your Real Estate needs.
· I have been in real estate since 2002, mainly working behind the scenes in the office as Marketing Director. I started working with RE/MAX in 2004 in downtown Coeur d’Alene and handled the marketing and advertising, MLS listings, training, and more. In 2010 I went to North Idaho Academy of Real Estate and obtained my Real Estate license. I enjoy working as part of a team and helping clients and look forward to working with you!
· Often known as The Panhandle, North Idaho includes Benewah, Bonner, Boundary, Clearwater, Idaho, Kootenai, Latah, Lewis, Nez Perce, and Shoshone Counties. In the heart of the I-90 corridor and bordering Montana to the east, Washington to the west, and Canada to the North, this region is home to spectacular wildlife and scenery, rustic landscapes, sapphire lakes, thick forests and gorgeous mountain sunsets. Featuring some of the most beautiful waterfronts in America, North Idaho is home to Lake Pend Orielle, Lake Coeur d’Alene and the Spokane and Pend Orielle Rivers. A true four-season region, North Idaho enjoys a more mild winter than most regions in the east and summers that tend to be dry and clear.
· The Coeur d'Alene area is surrounded by dozens of lakes left behind by the glaciers of the ice age. There are more than 55 lakes within easy driving distance of Coeur d'Alene, but none more scenic and full of activities than Lake Coeur d'Alene itself. There is something magical about Lake Coeur d'Alene that's hard to define, but it begins with the spectacular North Idaho sunsets and moonrises, the plunge of an osprey after a fish, the glowing lights of downtown Coeur d’Alene reflecting across its waters at night. The perfect place to plan your next vacation and activities.
· Located in northern Idaho, this lakefront resort offers five-star amenities in a beautifully rugged setting. Visitors enjoy everything from pristine golf courses and professional quality tennis courts to hiking on pine-forested trails and biking through natural preserves. The sparkling Coeur d'Alene Lake is the center of most of the action. Sunbathe on the beach, water ski, kayak or tour the area by sea plane. At night, dine in fine restaurants and see top-rated shows. With upscale attractions in an unspoiled setting, Coeur d'Alene offers visitors the best of both worlds.
· I have been a Licensed REALTOR since 2010 and I have continued my education and networking to best help my clients and team.
· Team of Award Winning Agents